I'm in the process of creating a website that is for my affiliates and
their information is stored into a model called 'User' and I have a
controller called businesses with two actions;  index and thank_you.

When a prospect lands onto the page they are given a sales letter and
a form to fill out. This form will use the User model but I want it to
submit to the businesses thank_you action.

I'm putting the prospects information into the Users model because
they could be converted into an affiliate.

Where I'm having the problem is that currently my form code looks like
this:

===CODE===
echo $form->create('User', array('url' => '/businesses/thank_you'));
echo $form->hidden('parent_id', array('value' => $member['User']
['affiliate_number']));
echo $form->input('first_name', array('label' => false, 'size' =>
20));
echo $form->input('email', array('label' => false, 'size' => 20));
echo '<br />';
echo $form->input('phone', array('label' => false));
echo '<br />';
echo $form->end(array('label' => 'I Want Change in My Life'));
===CODE===

The problem is that when I submit this form the url at the top is
correct:
http://example.com/businesses/thank_you

But I get this error:

Not Found

Error: The requested address '/businesses/thank_you' was not found on
this server.

What am I doing wrong here?