I am running swiftmailer for php5 and the updated swiftmailer
component for cake. I am running this on my local  machine using xampp
and everything works fine sending out an email to two recipients.
x...@gmail.com and x...@riverstarcincy.com when I upload the controllers
etc up to the web server www.riverstarcincy.com it sends fine to the
x...@gmail.com but will not send to x...@riverstarcincy.com it does not
give any error messages with cake in debug mode nor does it leave
anything in the cake logs located in the tmp folder. My
riverstarcincy.com mail is being hosted by Google apps and I am using
the associated smtp server through Google to send this mail. I do not
understand why the smtp is sending the mail when I am on my local
machine and not when I have the page located on the riverstarcincy.com
server. Please help I have been at this problem for a day and cannot
figure it out.

Thank you!