I am using this:

$this->Swiftmailer->smtpType = 'tls';
$this->Swiftmailer->smtpHost = 'smtp.gmail.com';
$this->Swiftmailer->smtpPort = 465;
$this->Swiftmailer->smtpUsername = 'u...@riverstarcincy.com';
$this->Swiftmailer->smtpPassword = 'pass';
$this->SwiftMailer->from = 't...@test.com';
$this->SwiftMailer->fromName = 'Riverstar';
$this->SwiftMailer->to = array('u...@riverstarcincy.com'=>'Kyle',
                                        'u...@gmail.com'=>'kyle');
$this->SwiftMailer->layout = 'test';

if (!$this->SwiftMailer->send('register', 'Test')) {
        $this->log('Error sending mail', LOG_ERROR);
}

dont know why this works on my local machine and not the webserver. If
it sends to the riverstarcincy.com address through the smtp on my
machine then it stands to reason it should do the same on my webserver
right?

-K