That is not it... I sat here one evening while working on this problem
and my reply wasnt posted in 4 hours. I went to the google help which
claimed the post should be instant so I went through the
troubleshooting (clearing cache etc) nothing worked. It eventually
posted all of them the next day and then I attempted to remove the
dupes and that wouldn't work until just now. I know about netiquette
but for some reason the google groups was just not working right that
evening.

-K