I have a Posts section which has a bookmark feature for users to save the
posts they like....

Now I want to add a preferences section to the users table with a field
"display" which will be a bool true / false so when they view posts it will
either pull all posts or ones they have not bookmarked only based on the
"display" value and pass those posts to pagination.

What would be the best way to do this?

I was thinking:
in the query I have contain bookmark which gets the post_id
so if the Bookmark.post_id is in the Post.id remove it from the array

What would anyone suggest?

thanks

Dave