Hey Kludge!

Try going to www.widgetpress.com and checking out ModelBaker. It is a
Mac front-end to CakePHP so that you never have to use the CLI. The
product has a graphical representation of the database model you are
creating for the project.

ModelBaker is not an end-all solution. It is designed to quickly get
you up and running with CakePHP code that you then tweak for the
unique business logic for your project.

It has some limitations as it was just released at MacWorld in
January. Overall it promises to be a very strong product for Mac
development with CakePHP. There is a demo version available for you to
try out.

I am not affiliated with WidgetPress at all. I do use ModelBaker
because I'm a Mac guy and don't care much for the Terminal and command
line interfaces anymore. Been there, did that, haven't done it for 25
years now.

Check it out!