Hi, I have cache problem with safari 4.
Any one have problem like me?

I’ve tried with this code but does not work. It take me to the

function beforeFilter()
{

   if($this->action == ‘login’) {
          $this->disableCache();
   }

    Header( “Last-Modified: ” . gmdate( “D, j M Y H:i:s” ) . ” GMT” );
    Header( “Expires: ” . gmdate( “D, j M Y H:i:s”, time() ) . ”
GMT” );
    Header( “Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate” );

}

FF and IE both don’t have any problem, when click “back button” and no
cache.
Safari 4 it seem still have cache when click “back button”.

Any solution please advise.
Thanks in advance.