I stand corrected :)
The only other issue I see, is that your edit array does not start
from 0!
Could your view be made to not include the id as the array key? Like:

[code]
echo $form->hidden('Datum.[].id', array('value' => $field_datum
['id']));
[/code]

I am grasping for straw here :D
Enjoy,
   John

On Jan 14, 5:47 pm, MrDevin <mr.de...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I do the following in my "edit" method
>
> [code]
> $this->Datum->saveAll($this->data)
> [/code]
>
> I get one new row in the "data" table with all of the columns empty.
>
> reference:http://teknoid.wordpress.com/2008/10/27/editing-multiple-records-with...
>
> On Jan 14, 3:55 pm, John Andersen <j.andersen...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > It seems a little odd to me that you are using:
>
> > [code]
> > $this->Datum->saveAll($this->data['Datum'])
> > [/code]
>
> > I would assume that the correct form (the one I always use) is:
>
> > [code]
> > $this->Datum->saveAll($this->data)
> > [/code]
>
> > so that the model, when processing the data, can recognise the model
> > to which the data belongs!
> > Enjoy,
> >    John

their CakePHP related questions.