Good riddance.
I don't think I've seen such an arrogant attitude in the CakePHP
community before.

I mean: this has been amply covered in this 'topic', and the topic I
started.

Accept the fact that CakePHP is an open source, open community
project, or get lost.

If you paid for the service, then you would have a reason for being
upset.
But you didn't.