There was no discussion. I did talk to someone about the status and
all I got was that it was not a nice article.

I am not not selling this stuff. It is just a contribution. If it
helps even one programmer it is ok. Like I said it is only a
contribution.

If you are a core member and cannot professionally answer my question
as to why my article is languishing then I suggest you quit the core.

Get real. It is an open source framework for God's sake.

Being a core member, a moderator or a reviewer, you are here to help
the community. You seem to be considering your position as some sort
of an authoritative position.

This is voluntary work. I spent time writing it with the only intent
that it may help some one. This is what I get in return.

I stand what I have said. It breeds arrogance.

This will be my last reply. I have no plans to continue in this
community. I am sure there are other communities where all and any
help is respectfully welcome.