On Jun 11, 12:39 pm, calvin <cal...@rottenrecords.com> wrote:
> Wouldn't a simple GROUP BY work?:
>
> SELECT Country.* FROM cake_countries AS Country JOIN cake_members AS
> Member ON Country.id=Member.country_id GROUP BY Country.id
> or
> SELECT Country.* FROM cake_members AS Member JOIN cake_countries AS
> Country on Country.id=Member.country_id GROUP BY country_id HAVING
> COUNT(country_id)>1

This is pretty much what I'm doing now (should have been more clear).
But the data then needs to be massaged with Set to get in the correct
format (like find('list')). I was hoping there was some options I
could pass to find('list') but I'm having a lot of trouble figuring
what they all are and how to use them. I've been looking at the
"Complex Find Conditions" section of the manual but aren't getting
very far.

their CakePHP related questions.