Ah, good call WebbedIT. I don't know how I missed that. Actually, I'm
pretty sure I've read that part of the Cookbook but just forgot about
it when I wrote that post. I've added 'joins' to the available find
parameters/keys list and added a link to the "Joining tables" section.

cricket:
Sorry, I haven't had time to actually try that query myself, but I'd
give Dr. Loboto's code a shot and see if using the 'conditions' param
rather than 'foreignKey' works. Let us know if that works for you.

On Jun 13, 11:25 pm, WebbedIT <p...@webbedit.co.uk> wrote:
> > Unfortunately, the 'joins' parameter is not documented in the Cookbook
> > for find(). It's only mentioned in the subQuery example using
> > buildStatement(), but that's not necessary.
>
> Just for reference the join parameter is documented under Developing
> with CakePHP > Models >
> Associationshttp://book.cakephp.org/view/872/Joining-tables
>
> I'm not sure when this was added as I certainly missed it for quite
> some time until I read an article a cpl of months back which mentioned
> using this mysterious new parameter, but when I looked lo and behold
> there it was.
>
> It could possibly do with a cross link from find() to I suppose.
>
> Paul

their CakePHP related questions.