well i have a form with the type FILE. a user can upload files and the
data (filename, size, type etc) should be passed to a function in my
controller. this controller function is acutally doing the logic,
means saving or uploading the file. then this function is rendering a
view showing all files uploded...

but now i cant pass the form data with AJAX..it is the only thing
missing...

thank you :)

On 13 Sep., 17:44, "Dave Maharaj" <m...@davemaharaj.com> wrote:
> I try:)
>
> I missed your earlier posts so explain to me what your trying to do exactly?
> Form submit->data to controller-> display what was submitted on the same
> page your on?

their CakePHP related questions.