Hi Everyone,

Im getting quite slow speeds off a small site hosted on Media Temples
Grid service.  The Tech guys there say that my app (a basic cms) is
giving this error:

"There seem to be many failed stats for /app/locale/LC_MESSAGES. An
strace of the index.php shows ~216 failed calls for this directory and
files within it"

eg:

access("/nfs/c03/h01/mnt/45558/domains/soulstarvision.com/html/app/
locale//LC_MESSAGES/default.po", F_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or
directory)

Why would cake throw this error? Im not sure where the guy is seeing
this as its not in cake's logs or the server error_log.

I notice the double // bit.  Im wondering if there shouls be something
like "eng" in there.  Am i barking at the wrong tree? If not, why is
"eng" missing.

There isn't anything in my /eng/LC_Messages dir anyway.