Hi,

You can log all the errors including fatal ones by using 'error_log' setting
in php.ini, for example, my php.ini has

log_errors = On
error_log = /home/amit/Web/demos/php/logs/php_errors.log

Then if there is any fatal error, I get an entry in php_errors.log like

[04-Feb-2011 10:48:57] PHP Fatal error:  Call to a member function test() on
a non-object in /home/amit/Web/demos/php/fatalError.php on line 3
[04-Feb-2011 10:48:57] PHP Stack trace:
[04-Feb-2011 10:48:57] PHP   1. {main}()
/home/amit/Web/demos/php/fatalError.php:0

Do ensure that your webserver has the permission to write to php_errors.log

Hope that helps.

Amit Badkas

PHP Applications for E-Biz: http://www.sanisoft.com