Not even sure how to ask this question.

Building forgot password function and it was working.
Then today go back to fix up the view and noticed it no longer works,
testing looking thru the code all looks good no changes since last version,
shit on it revert back to older working version same thing not working.
Close browser, clear cache try it again and now it works, email gets sent to
me. Then I noticed the url,  that if 'www' is not in the url it will not
work. http://www and everything works.

Debug the data in the controller both spit out same data no errors just no
email gets sent if the url does not have www in it and I have no clue why
that is? Has anyone seen this? Know why? Bug?

With or without www I get success An Email was sent! Message but only with
www do I actually get an email.

function forgot(){

if ($this->RequestHandler->isAjax()) {
        $this->_ajaxSetup('User');
                if (!empty($this->data)) {
                $this->User->set($this->data);
                        if ($this->User->validates()) {
                                $this->set('valid', true);
                                $userInfo = $this->User->__getUserReset
($this->data['User']['emailpass']);
                                $this->set('user', $userInfo);

                                if($this->_sendEmail($userInfo, 'Password
Reset Information', 'forgot', $userInfo['User']['email'], 'text')) {
                                        $this->User->id =
$userInfo['User']['id'];
                                        $this->User->save($this->data, true,
$white);
                                        $this->data = null;
                                        $message = 'An email has been sent
to ' . $userInfo['User']['email'] . ' !';
                                } else {
                                        $message = 'Sorry! We encountered a
problem sending your email. Please try again.';

                                }
                                $response = array('status' => true,'message'
=> $message);

                        } else {
                                $errors = $this->User->validationErrors;
                                $this->set('errors', $errors);
                                $this->set('valid', false);
                                $response = array('status' => false,
'message' => $errors['emailpass']);