Even if i just download the source code, and run the example index.html
file, i am getting an error like ds in my firebug "
*uncaught exception: Invalid JSON: <?php $file = $_FILES['file']; echo
{"name":"'.$file['name'].'","type":"'.$file['type'].'","size":"'.$file['size'].'"}';
?>*
**"

I am not getting what to do now???