Post your function upload() code, see what you have first off and the js you
are using to upload with the script. Cant help if no one knows where your
going wrong.

From: cake-php@googlegroups.com [mailto:cake-php@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Shashank
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2011 1:36 PM
To: cake-php@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Upload Multiple images in Cakephp

My mistake. I tried the Jquery FileUpload
- http://aquantum-demo.appspot.com/file-upload... but i am not getting how
to implement it. I mean i use it into my cakephp installation but i am not
getting how and from where to get a databse entry of the uploaded images and
also i am getting error in saving the images.
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Krissy Masters <naked.cake.ba...@gmail.com>