Dear reader,

I've noticed this post and I have a similar issue concerning the use
of multiple file upload in CakePHP. I'm rather new to CakePHP
development but i'm familiar with programming and the MVC concept.

I'm developing on cakephp 1.3.7 and use MeioUpload as FileUpload
component (url: http://www.meiocodigo.com/projects/meioupload/). At
the moment everything is setup and I have a Album and Photo table in
my database. The models, views & controllers are set for them and i'm
able to upload photo's to an album and to view albums containing
photo's. To display my photo's i'm using a JQuery plugin called
'Galleria'.

All this stuff is implemented, tested and it works! My main issue now
is that uploading an album with for example 70 pictures in it take
time... It would force the admin to upload the 70 pictures manually...

I've tried to implement the Jquery Dynamic Form plugin so I could
dynamically add more FileUpload components to upload page. I've played
with the code for some time and came to the conclusion that this
plugin isn't working. Maybe i'm doing something wrong.

So my question basically: Is there anyone who implemented multiple
file upload in cakePHP  succesfully that can show me the right way to
do it (with MeioUpload or without).

I've searched the web for hours now so i'm pretty much depended on the
outcome of this post now.

greets & thanks in advance!

Fons