Hi Folks,
  Coming out of LURK mode.
   Many years ago, while calling a dance in Milwaukee, i noticed that
my selection of dances all had "down the middle 4 in line."  Ouch.
To help me avoid this obvious programming faux pas, i started a
computer data base of my dance cards.  I code each dance with its main
moves/story line:  ie.  both couples swing.  Each of my cards now has
a number on it.  I've printed out my list of dances several ways,
since i don't have a lap top at the dance,  And when i need to change
programs on the fly, i can usually find what i need in the listing.
The biggest advantage to this system is that, if you put the cards
back in order after the dance, you can easily find the card the next
time.

Hope this may help,

Tom  Senior  (chicagoland)