Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2011 10:51:58 -0700 (PDT)
From: Tina Fields <tfiel...@yahoo.com>
To: "callers@ sharedweight.net" <call...@sharedweight.net>
Subject: Re: [Callers] Making It Fun for Experienced Dancers

This is such a rich topic, key for making the dances inclusive and fun.
John,
thanks for opening it up. It would make a great hands-on workshop at a
dance
camp.

In the meantime, I've not heard two terms you used. What are:

* a "Lindy Anchor" (on Lines Forward & Back)

* A "North Country Ladies' Chain"?

Tina