From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of Bree Kalb
Sent: Saturday, September 03, 2011 11:22 AM
To: Caller's discussion list
Subject: Re: [Callers] When did pre-dance beginners' workshops start in
YOURarea?

I started dancing in the Chapel Hill/Durham/Carrboro NC area in 1988.  I
missed the newcomer class my first dance, but attended the classes several
times after that to feel more confident. All the dances in this area have a
pre dance lesson that are well attended by new folks as well as some long
time male dancers who enjoy helping the new women dancers.