M --

> Picture - four hands joined in a star (contra-style, or English hands-across
> style, or even "clump" style) - Tagline - Come dancing with the Stars!

Sorry to be a downer, but I think that'd be completely incoherent to anybody
who hadn't been to a contra, english, or square dance before.  I love the
four-hands image, but it doesn't suggest a "star" unless you know it's a star,
and historically it's been called things like "hands across", "wheel", and
"mill" or "moulinet" (because it's kind of like the four sails of a windmill,
I think).

-- Alan