At the Mad Robin dance in Burlington VT the fiddler commented after
how well that tune is matched to the dance.

Last week (what a coincidence!)  I was doing some work on the
classical library at the local public radio station when my ears
perked up hearing the B part of Hull's Victory in a Gavotte by Corelli
written over a hundred years earlier.

http://youtu.be/0ynwBpBvJ74