I don't actually use cards myself, but try this:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000J09JXK/?tag=hyprod-20&hvadid=15466961619&hvpos=1o7&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=10887145491739824243&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&ref=asc_df_B000J09JXK

(Many years ago I found some pretty wood boxes, suitable for 4x6 cards, left over from high-end cigars. Don't know if that's an available option
any more.)

-- Alan