Similarly, I made a template on my computer and type each new dance into the
template, then print them onto cardstock to call from.  When I spill my tea on
them or notice a way to teach something better or the correct spelling of the
author or whatever, I scribble it on the cards, and periodically go through and
print new corrected ones.

I have the whole thing periodically backed up on my hard drive though I'm
considering switching stuff like that to google-drive.  Does anyone know if it
will hold onto formatting created in word, in the way that google docs wouldn't?