I see that the case I described in my previous message also
comes in an extra-large version with 16 inner cases:

http://www.amazon.com/Extra-Large-Photo-Keeper-KP-XLPHO/dp/B005V19VAI/ref=pd_rhf_cr_s_cp_5

Again, the inner cases are sized for 4" x 6" cards.  If you use
3" x 5" cards, the cases would be larger than necessary, but not
so large that the cards would have room to flop around and get
into a jumble.

--Jim