 From: Donald Perley <donper...@gmail.com>
To: Caller's discussion list <call...@sharedweight.net>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:41 AM
Subject: Re: [Callers] Taking hands four

I haven't seen it in our dance, but sometimes folks downstream of the break
wave 4 fingers to urge/shame the foursome in question to get on the ball.
That also makes it clear to the caller that the process hasn't reached the
far end.

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 8:10 AM, Andrea Nettleton <twirly-g...@bellsouth.net