I've been having conversations with a lot of my female friends in the dance
community over the past 6 months over their experiences as women. I won't
make a lengthy itemization of what I've found, because I think it's
something every caller should do for themself, however, the one thought I'd
share is the one I find most disappointing:
- Women have expressed that they put up with far more crap from pushy males
than I personally would put up with had the situation be reversed; there is
a far more prevalent sense of resignation of "that's just how things are /
it's not so bad" than I had believed.

in dance,
Ron