Ooh, exciting! A few of my faves:

Batja's Breakdown by Tom Hinds (becket, clockwise)
A1: shadow alle. L 1x; partner swing
A2: circle L 1x; slide L to circle L 3/4
B1: new neighbor b&s
B2: pass thru to wave (ladies take L) & bal.; neighbors R 1/2, men L 1/2,
partners R 3/4

Double Cat Bounce by Chris Page (improper)
A1: Neighbor b&s
A2: half ricochet hey (men by L, ladies ricochet over R shoulder); partner
swing
B1: ladies chain; half ricochet hey (woman by R, men ricochet over L
shoulder)
B2: circle R 3/4; neighbor alle. : 1 1/2

Shadows with Smiles by Bob Isaacs (becket, clockwise)
A1: (slide L to) circle L 3/4; neighbor swing
A2: bal. the ring and spin right (no claps!); with N, weave the line past
couple #1 to meet couple #2 (lady leads)
B1: with shadow #2 star L 1x; with shadow #1 alle. R 1 1/2
B2: partner b&s
(END EFFECTS: if out at the end, weave *with partner*. If you reach the end
while weaving, turn right around (as couple) and keep going)

(Can't wait to see what else people come up with!)