What are the dances you are tired of? We don't want to repeat those!
What is your definition of complicated?

Often the call is for complicated when the desire is simply novelty. New
formations, new figures are often more satisfying than long walk thrus that
frustrated all.

Cary Ravitz is the master, and you can find many on his website, including a
'complex' section. The ones I enjoy calling include: Whitewater, Rocky Road,
Road Kill, Enchanted, Songbird, Sealed with a Keith, Reflections (extremely
deciptively challenging),  Pigtown Pousette. But there are plenty of others -
how can you choose? Cary has been experimenting with 'Cross Contra' formation
in a number of dances. (http://ravitz.us/dance/#x) I don't know what those are
like - could be something wildly new.

Al Olson's: Turn Everyone (contra corners turned 90 degrees)

Tom Hind's latest couple of books have some devious ideas with pass the oceans.
I've esp enjoyed 5-55-55.

Chris Page has a few, my fav is Serendipity, Hopscotch Reel,  but 24x7 is
really pushing the limits. His Terpsicontra is fun also.
(http://chrispagecontra.awardspace.us/dances/dlist2.htm)

Ones I've written: 40 Years of Penguin Pam; Tallahassee Settlement Twirl,
Swingshot; A Glittery, Sparkling 40th;
(http://www.dancerhapsody.com/Calling/Dances.html)

Seth Tepfer
Director of Administrative Computing
Oxford College
770-784-8487
seth.tep...@emory.edu
Use AskIT for fastest response: Oxford.emory.edu/AskIT