I often call medleys at this type of event. Either 3, 4, or even 6 dances (I
know you have plenty of these from past NEFFAs), and they're so much easier to
call by yourself instead of passing that microphone around among callers.

________________________________
 From: Donna Hunt <dhuntdan...@aol.com>
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 8:04 AM
Subject: [Callers] complicated Contras

Hi All:
I have a few "experienced" afternoon workshops coming up and I'm tired of my
material.  I'm wondering if any of you have favorite challenging contras that
you'd like to share?  I'm looking for any dances that are intermediate or
advanced in nature and dances that you wouldn't do on a regular night.

Thanks so much.
Donna Hunt