I have always thought that With Thanks to the Dean. by Steve Zakon-Anderson
sort of set the standard for great flow.

________________________________
 From: John Sweeney <i...@contrafusion.co.uk>
To: call...@sharedweight.net
Sent: Wednesday, February 5, 2014 8:14 AM
Subject: [Callers] Flow & Glide Contras

Hi all,

I am planning some workshops, for festivals here in the UK, with the title
"Flow & Glide Contras: Dances with beautiful flow, connectivity and a
smooth, satisfying glide."  (Thanks to Sarah VanNorstrand and no doubt many
others for the title!)

I have lots of ideas already, but am always interested in finding great
dances that I am not familiar with.

If you don't mind sharing, please let me know your favourite ONE or TWO
contras that fit this description.

Many thanks.

Happy dancing,
John