Hi John,

My dance Truffles for Breakfast comes to mind.  It was written at the weekend
wedding of Shawn Brenneman and Matt LeBarge when I ended up, yes, eating
gourmet dark chocolate truffles for breakfast. The dance, like the truffle, is
very smooth, intense, and swirly. I can send an rtf file or Word doc with the
dance, description, and teaching notes to anyone who wants it.

I would send you a second idea, but I have too many ideas to choose from!

Joy in Durham, NC, US
joy2...@mindspring.com