video somewhere?
Rickey Holt

-----Original Message-----
From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of rich sbardella
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2014 12:29 PM
To: Caller's discussion list
Subject: Re: [Callers] Flutter Wheel

I am curious, why isn't the Flutter Wheel being used in contras today.  It
basically accomplishes what a men's chain does but generally has good flow.
I believe that Roget Whynot wrote several contras with a flutterwheel many
years ago.

Basically flutterwheel is an 8 beat call where the right hand dancer, most
often the lady, go into the center and turn by the right.  When they move
adjacent to the original opposite dancer they take that dancer and continue
together to the RH dancers original side and turn in to face the center.

Rich
Stafford CT