From: callers-boun...@sharedweight.net
[mailto:callers-boun...@sharedweight.net] On Behalf Of Linda Leslie
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 10:52 AM
To: Caller's discussion list
Subject: Re: [Callers] Height diffferential

As a dancer who often role switches, I have noted that  "leaning" can have some
dramatic consequences for my right arm when I dance the gent's role. I tend to
avoid using this word, but do like "relax", "connection", and other concepts
that might get to a better swing experience. I would love to hear about other
words that seem to work for dancers/callers.
Linda