I’ve also written a dance with this down the hall figure in it. I like to call
it early in the evening since it’s very connected and has “rest” time for each
couple. I haven’t run it through the Shared Weight gauntlet to see if anyone
else has written it. Please let me know if it’s already out there.

Pivot the Line
by Jacqui Grennan, 5/1/2016
Contra/Improper/Easy

A1 -----------
Four steps down the hall, turn alone, rejoin hands in lines of 4
Four more steps down the hall, walking backwards
Four steps up the hall, turn alone, rejoin hands in lines of 4
Four more steps up the hall, walking backwards. Bend the line
(16) 2’s gypsy RIGHT/swing, face up to same N’s
(16) Same N B&Sw
(8) 1’s DSD across set
(8) 1’s P Sw (2’s get ready for DTH, 1’s end the swing facing down between new
neighbors).