The 900MHz PTP450 is *SM* hardware, 30VDC max! Not 48-56VDC. Not 802.3at
compliant.

And IIRC, the 900 450 SM is not 450i based, so you will not get sync
over power. I do believe you can use a UGPS on them though. I think even
UGPS power capable on the timing/aux port.

Back during the 430 days, the PTP230 was a 430SM derivative that did
have sync over power components. That was done away with for PTP450.

The 5GHz 450i SM/PTP is exactly the same hardware as a 450i AP though.
900 is the obvious exception.