There was an issue with the previous version of GPS antennas, that came
with early EPMP1000's.  If the GPS antennas you are using are the ones that
came with an E2K then you should have the newer model though.  In any case
way back when there was an issue that the old antennas had in high noise
environments.  We experienced that first hand.  We haven't see the issue
since replacing the GPS antennas though.  I think we still have the
holdover timer set pretty high though which might help you in a pinch until
a real resolution is found.

Joe