THE VIETNAMESE TRICKS IN CAMBODIA OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM.THE VIETNAMESE WEARING
THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN"

Khieu Kanharith,  the minister of Information, during a press conference held
on 04 January 2009. KHIEU KANHARITH , A VIETNAMESE WEARING THE LABEL"CAMBODIAN"

  FAKE "CAMBODIAN" CHEAM YEAP

WHO IS Cheam Yeap?
OUR MORPHOLOGY ON RACE AND FORENSIC DATA ANALYISIS REVEALS THAT CHEAM YEAP
IS A VIETNAMESE COMMUNIST , HIDING BEHIND THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN" CPP/MP.
Mr. Cheam Yeap (A VIETNAMESE )(pictured), MP from the ruling Cambodian People's
Party (CPP),

LET US STUDY OTHER VIETNAMESE HINDING UNDER THE "CAMBODIAN"LABEL LIKE CHEAM
YEAP.

   FAKE "CAMBODIAN" HEAD OF THE INTERPOL OF CAMBODIA

WHAT RIGHTS DO THESE VIETNAMESE INVADERS HAVE TO RUN CAMBODIA IN VIOLATION OF
THE 10 UN RESOLUTION?

THE VIETNAMESE TRICKS IN CAMBODIA OCCUPIED BY VIETNAM.THIS  VIETNAMESE WEARING
THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN"

HOR NAM HONG , A VIETNAMESE ,APPOINTED AS FOREIGN MINISTER OF CAMBODIA TO
NEGOTIATE AND TALK ON BEHALF OF THE KHMER PEOPLE HERE.

 IT'S SIMPLE. LOOK AND READ HERE THE FACTS.
FOR CAMBODIA
 Strong Resolution on Cambodia Human Rights Abuses
Feb. 27, 1982 : UN Commission on Human Rights meeting in Geneva adopted a
resolution condemning Vietnam’s occupation of Cambodia as a violation of
Cambodian human rights. The vote was 28 in favor, 8 against, and 5 abstentions.

Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote
of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces
from Cambodia.

10 UN RESOLUTIONS,(1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL VIETNAM TO
CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY, ARE
NOT RESPECTED AS OF TODAY.

Oct. 21, 1986 The UN General Assembly adopted a resolution A/RES/41/6, by vote
of 116-21 with 13 abstentions, calling for a withdrawal of Vietnamese forces
from Cambodia.

President Reagan's address to the 43d Session of the United Nations General
Assembly in New York, New York,September 26, 1988.
"Mr. Secretary-General, there are new hopes for Cambodia, a nation whose
freedom and independence we seek just as avidly as we sought the freedom and
independence of Afghanistan. We urge the rapid removal of all Vietnamese troops
...."

As of today,Cambodia is still occupied by the Vietnamese troops despite the
call from the US president to Vietnam to cease her occupation of Cambodia since
1988.
Cambodia needs Independence from Vietnam and the Vietnamese invaders.
Vietnam must cease her occupation of Cambodia at once.

Bury