CAMBODIA MUST BE RESTORED AS AN INDEPENDENT
COUNTRY.
WHY?
  IMF bombshell: Age of America nears end &.
 THE US DOLLAR FATALLY WOUNDED SINCE 1910-2011 ?
BECAUSE : America
Is Run By Jews

AMERICA IS RUN BY
JEWS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner,
Copyright 2008-2011

AMERICA IS NOW A
JEW-RUN NATION. Here is a list of the
prominent Jews who run America:1. Ben Shalom
Bernanke: Chairman of the private Jew-owned Federal Reserve
Bank. Term ends 2020.
2. Lloyd
Blankfein: CEO of Goldman Sachs Bank of NY. Goldman
Sachs is one of the owners of the Federal Reserve Bank consortium,
made up of 8 banks, the House of Rothschild being the principal
owner.
3. Harvey Krueger: Chairman of Lehman Brothers
Bank of NY. Lehman Brothers is one of the owners of the
Federal Reserve Bank consortium, made up of 8 banks, the House of
Rothschild being the principal owner.
4. Michael
Chertoff: Secretary of US Homeland Security. Chertoff
is the son of an Orthodox rabbi. A dual-citizen of both Israel & America.
Guess which nation the Jew Chertoff’s first loyalty is to? Chertoff is chief
architect of the North American Union Plan and the Orwellian Real
ID Card.
See: “Jew Chertoff’s Subversive North American
Plan” Here
And: “Big Brother Jew
Of Homeland Security Is Watching You” Here
5. Howard
Kohr: Executive Director of the most powerful lobby group in the
world, the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC). AIPAC is
made up of both Republican and Democratic Jews who have one single purpose -to
secure Jewish-control of the world.
6. Malcolm
Hoenlein: Executive Chairman of the second most powerful lobby
group in the world, the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish
Organizations. Has 50 (!) Jewish member organizatons under him.

See: “List Of Jewish Member Organizations” Here
7. Abraham
Foxman: Executive Director of the third most powerful lobby
group in the world, B’nai Brith’s Anti Defamation League (ADL).

8.
Norman Podhoretz: Key member of The Project for the New
American Century, a Jewish ‘think tank’ (jew-lobby), dedicated “to
promoting America’s dominance globally.” (Translate: ‘Promoting Jewish
dominance’).
See:: “Project For The New American Century” Here

HILARY CLINTON & JOHN McCAIN HAVE
BOTH
BEEN BOUGHT BY THE JEWS

HOW DO WE STOP THE JEWISH CONTROL OF
AMERICA?

Here are 3 options:

* Convert to Judaism and be
part of the Single-Party political system in America.
* Convert to Judaism and be part of the
Jewish-Takeover of former Christian America.
* Don’t convert to Judaism. Instead call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
to grow a revival of
Christianity in America.

Only When America Becomes A
Christian Nation Once Again
Will The Jews Lose Their Power To Lead Us As
Sheep To The Slaughter!
___________________________________

It Takes a Pillage: An Epic Tale of Power,
Deceit, and Untold Trillions - Paperback (Dec. 7, 2010) by Nomi
Prins
Don't Like a Weak Dollar? Might as
Well Get Used to It

By: Jeff
Cox

Weakness in the US dollar,
which is causing everything to go up—including gas prices, food and stocks—is
unlikely to go away soon as a selling frenzy hits the currency market.

CNBC.com

The greenback is approaching pre-financial crisis lows
and threatening to smash through its all-time low when measured against the
world's predominant national currencies.
A combination of factors
accounts for the weakness, with the Federal Reserve's easy-money policies, huge
national debts and deficits and the consequential possibility of a
debt downgrade because of the financial mess in
Washington leading the way.
In short, as trader Dennis
Gartman noted Thursday, "the rout of the US dollar" is in full effect.
"Panic dollar selling is
setting in," Gartman, a hedge fund manager and author of "The Gartman Letter,"
wrote in his daily commentary. "This may carry farther than any of us dream of
or, worse, have nightmares of."

America appears to be sleepwalking towards disaster – does no one care?

So let me get this straight. The Standard and Poor's rating agency last week
took the historic step of putting the US government's AAA credit rating on
"negative watch".

DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY THE ZIONIST JEWS :

ACLU Jews Promote Perversion In Public Schools
ACLU Articles, The Jewish Debasing Of American Culture

ACLU JEWS PROMOTE PERVERSION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2007-2010

Articles May Be Reproduced Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael Kapner

“HOMOSEXUALS BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS!” reports Mass
Resistance, a family oriented Lobby Group.

In an alarming expose’ of videos shown to Elementary School children,
indoctrinating them into anal sex & vile lesbian conduct, Mass Resistance urges
us all to speak out now and stop the homosexual activists from corrupting our
youth.

Both the ACLU, whose leadership are all Jews and the Jewish-controlled Media,
are promoting homosexuality, lesbianism, and all abnormal abominations - all of
which are rotting away our once Christian nation.

As far as I am concerned, I think we have had enough of their wretched
influence on our lives!

Now I wish for all of you to say a prayer to the Lord of Hosts to stop this
outrage as you click Here (wait for download) to see & view how homosexuals and
lesbians are indoctrinating elementary school children into their deviant
sexual behaviour.

Please pray along with me, “Oh Lord - Protect Our Children & Our Nation
Against The Anti Christian Forces Surrounding Us!”
___________________________________

For More See: “Pasternak: ‘Jews Must Become Christians’” Click Here

CLICK: Brother Nathanael! Street Evangelist!

Support Brother Nathanael! HERE

.

DESTRUCTION OF CAMBODIA BY THE ZIONIST JEWS : FROM HENRY KISSINGER ,TO
ALBRIGHT, TO HILARY CLINTON

LEADERS OF KAMPUCHEA 1979-2011  ,
US SECRETARY OF STATE IS SEEN HERE SHAKING HAND OF HOR NAM HONG.
IT MEANS FOR ALL KHMER , THAT AMERICA IS BECOMING PARTNER OF THE VIETNAMESE
INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA IN VIOLATION OF THE 10 UN RESOLUTIONS .

HER HUSBAND PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD REVERSED THE US FOREIGN POLICY OF PRESIDENT
REAGAN CONDEMNING THE VIETNAMESE INVASION OF CAMBODIA THROUGH 10 UN RESOLUTIONS
FROM 1979-1988.

SO WHAT WE SEE HERE ?

CAMBODIA IS RUN BY THE VIETNAMESE OCCUPIER THROUGH HOR NAM HONG WITH THE THE US
SUPPORT.
IT SHOWS AN IGNORANCE , INCOMPETENCE FROM THE PART OF MRS CLINTON US SEC OF
STATE.

IT SHOWS ALSO THAT SHE FOLLOWS THE HENRY KISSINGER'S POLICY OF "CAMBODIA MUST
PERISH " WITH HIS SECRET BOMBING AND SELL OUT . HENRY KISSINGER IS A ZIONIST
JEW .
IS MRS CLINTON A ZIONIST JEW TOO ?

WHY  THE ZIONIST JEWS HATE SO MUCH THE KHMER PEOPLE ,RACE, AND GIVE SUPPORT THE
VIETNAMESE COMMUNIST INVADERS ?

 THE FACTS :

US State Department Is Run By Jews!

US STATE DEPARTMENT IS RUN BY JEWS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner - Copyright 2008-2011 Articles May Be Reproduced
Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael

As of today,Cambodia is still occupied by the Vietnamese troops despite the
call from the US president to Vietnam to cease her occupation of Cambodia since
1988.
Cambodia needs Independence from Vietnam and the Vietnamese invaders.
Vietnam must cease her occupation of Cambodia at once.

Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia by William
Shawcross

FACE OF THE DEMON HENRY KISSINGER

VIETNAM INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA 1979-2011.

CAMBODIAN" HEAD OF THE INTERPOL OF CAMBODIA. THE VIETNAMESE MILITARY IN UNIFORM
SEEN HERE .

WHAT RIGHTS DO THESE VIETNAMESE INVADERS HAVE TO RUN CAMBODIA IN VIOLATION OF
THE 10 UN RESOLUTION?

ONG YIN TIENG IS A VIETNAMESE RULING CAMBODIA UNDER THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN".

Photo by: Julie Leafe Om Yentieng, chairman of the Anticorruption Unit, speaks
during a press conference in July.

FOR CAMBODIA
10 UN RESOLUTIONS,(1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL VIETNAM TO
CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY, ARE
NOT RESPECTED AS OF TODAY.