Geithner addresses Investment Company Institute's meeting

English.news.cn   2011-05-05 10:51:24

U.S. Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner addresses the Investment Company
Institute's general membership meeting in Washington, May 4, 2011.
(Xinhua/Reuters Photo)

1. DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY THE ZIONIST JEWS : WARBURG, JACOB SCHIFF, BERNARD
BARUCH, FEDERAL RESERVE BANK, WALL STREET BANKERS .

April 25, 2011, 8:57 a.m. EDT

IMF bombshell: Age of America nears end.
Commentary: China’s economy will surpass the U.S. in 2016.

Dollar's Decline Speeds Up...
China planning to cut U.S. reserves by two-thirds?
Gold and silver continue to surge...

What does this gentleman mean ?
Read this from The Brother Nathanael Foundation!
Wall Street Jews run not only the White House and Congress, but decide where
American tax-payers’ money should go: to themselves through bail-outs or to
their overseas investments that buttress former American factories now located
in China and India.

SANFORD AND SONS

KNOWN AS THE “GODFATHER” of Wall Street, Sanford Weill spawned many Jewish
protégés including Robert Rubin, Jamie Dimon, LLoyd Blankfein, and Stephen
Friedman.
Weill started his banking career as a Bear Stearns “runner” in 1955. He became
president of American Express in 1983 and through acquisitions, created the
insurance giant, Travelers Group.
Weill merged Travelers with Citicorp in 1998, when along with Alan Greenspan
and Robert Rubin, “convinced” Clinton to repeal the Glass Steagall Act, the
legislation that protects against Judaic financial aggression.
The merger empowered Weill to create the world’s largest financial institution
renamed Citigroup where Weill continues to rule as chairman emeritus.
Through his strong-arming of the pawn in the White House, Weill was soon tagged
as “the banker who bought Bill Clinton and shattered Glass-Steagall.”
Sanford Weill knows just how to use his money to win friends and influence
students by throwing his wealth at Cornell University.
Not allowing big money to go unthanked, Cornell rewarded their Jewish
benefactor by naming their medical school after him. Showing even further
gratitude, the university named Weill as chairman of the board.
In other words, discrediting the “stereotyping” of Jews and money is a fine way
of selling books. But we who live in the real world of FACTS and NAMES form our
own opinions of WHO has the money and HOW they use it. by

Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation!