Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia by William
Shawcross

FACE OF THE DEMON HENRY KISSINGER WHO SOLD CAMBODIA TO THE COMMUNISTS .
BUT THIS MAN ?

Man Drugged Competition at Dog Show: Cops
A Pennsylvania man is accused of drugging a Siberian husky
after police found pills in the dogs stomach

Friday, Apr 29, 2011 | Updated 12:53 PM CDT

Wheaton Police Department
Ralph Ullum is accused of cruelty to animals charges and
attempted criminal damage to property after police say he drugged Pixie, a
competing Siberian husky at a Wheaton dog show.

By Britni
Day
A Pennsylvania man is facing charges of animal cruelty after he
allegedly drugged a competitor's Siberian husky at a dog show in Wheaton.
Ralph Ullum, 68 of Claysville, Pa., is accused of feeding
Protonix and possibly Benadryl to Pixie, a Siberian Husky, at a Dec. 17 kennel
club show at the DuPage County Fairgrounds, according to Wheaton police.
Ullum's girlfriend was competing with her Siberian husky, named
Diana, and Ullum had been assisting her at the show.
Pixie's handler, Jessica Plourde of Newark Valley, N.Y.,
noticed a crushed pink pill near Pixie's cage on the second day of competition,
according to reports.

Witnesses came forward saying they had seen Ullum feeding and
petting Pixie while Plourde was away from the cage.

Multimedia

A veterinarian induced vomiting in Pixie and found a rubber
band, dog food, chicken pieces and an undigested Protonix pill. Protonix is
used
to treat acid reflux and heartburn.
Authorities say they believe the pink crushed pill found near
Pixie's cage was Benadryl, an over the counter allergy medicine that can cause
drowsiness.
Police searched the area and also found a crumpled paper towel
containing a white substance and pieces of pills in the men's bathroom.
Ullum told police he did pet Pixie and used the men's bathroom,
but said he didn't feed the husky or put things in the trash.
Ullum is scheduled to appear in DuPage County court on June 2
on misdemeanor cruelty to animals charges and attempted criminal damage to
property.

Posted on Friday, Apr 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM CDT
Source:
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Man-Accused-of-Drugging--120963429.html?dr#ixzz1L1WUXgWC
 WHILE THIS CRIME REMAINS ?

ACLU Articles, The Jewish Debasing Of American Culture

ACLU JEWS PROMOTE PERVERSION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2007-2010

Articles May Be Reproduced Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael Kapner

“HOMOSEXUALS BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS!” reports Mass
Resistance, a family oriented Lobby Group.

In an alarming expose’ of videos shown to Elementary School children,
indoctrinating them into anal sex & vile lesbian conduct, Mass Resistance urges
us all to speak out now and stop the homosexual activists from corrupting our
youth.
Both the ACLU, whose leadership are all Jews and the Jewish-controlled Media,
are promoting homosexuality, lesbianism, and all abnormal abominations - all of
which are rotting away our once Christian nation.
As far as I am concerned, I think we have had enough of their wretched
influence on our lives!
Now I wish for all of you to say a prayer to the Lord of Hosts to stop this
outrage as you click Here (wait for download) to see & view how homosexuals and
lesbians are indoctrinating elementary school children into their deviant
sexual behaviour.

Please pray along with me, “Oh Lord - Protect Our Children & Our Nation
Against The Anti Christian Forces Surrounding Us!”
___________________________________

 Senator Schumer Wants Your Guns!
Copyright 2011
Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation! HERE

HOW DO WE STOP THE JEWISH CONTROL OF AMERICA?

Here are 3 options:
* Convert to Judaism and be part of the Single-Party political system in
America.
* Convert to Judaism and be part of the Jewish-Takeover of former Christian
America.
* Don’t convert to Judaism. Instead call on the name of the Lord Jesus Christ
to grow a revival of Christianity in America.

Only When America Becomes A Christian Nation Once Again
Will The Jews Lose Their Power To Lead Us As Sheep To The Slaughter!

Please pray along with me, “Oh Lord - Protect Our Children & Our Nation
Against The Anti Christian Forces Surrounding Us!”
___________________________________

CAMBODIA TOO IS DESTROYED BY THE ZIONIST JEWS : FROM HENRY KISSINGER ,TO
ALBRIGHT, TO HILARY CLINTON

LEADERS OF KAMPUCHEA 1979-2011  ,
US SECRETARY OF STATE IS SEEN HERE SHAKING HAND OF HOR NAM HONG.
IT MEANS FOR ALL KHMER , THAT AMERICA IS BECOMING PARTNER OF THE VIETNAMESE
INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA IN VIOLATION OF THE 10 UN RESOLUTIONS .

HER HUSBAND PRESIDENT CLINTON HAD REVERSED THE US FOREIGN POLICY OF PRESIDENT
REAGAN CONDEMNING THE VIETNAMESE INVASION OF CAMBODIA THROUGH 10 UN RESOLUTIONS
FROM 1979-1988.

SO WHAT WE SEE HERE ?

CAMBODIA IS RUN BY THE VIETNAMESE OCCUPIER THROUGH HOR NAM HONG WITH THE THE US
SUPPORT.
IT SHOWS AN IGNORANCE , INCOMPETENCE FROM THE PART OF MRS CLINTON US SEC OF
STATE.

IT SHOWS ALSO THAT SHE FOLLOWS THE HENRY KISSINGER'S POLICY OF "CAMBODIA MUST
PERISH " WITH HIS SECRET BOMBING AND SELL OUT . HENRY KISSINGER IS A ZIONIST
JEW .
IS MRS CLINTON A ZIONIST JEW TOO ?

US STATE DEPARTMENT IS RUN BY JEWS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner - Copyright 2008-2011 Articles May Be Reproduced
Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael

As of today,Cambodia is still occupied by the Vietnamese troops despite the
call from the US president to Vietnam to cease her occupation of Cambodia since
1988.
Cambodia needs Independence from Vietnam and the Vietnamese invaders.
Vietnam must cease her occupation of Cambodia at once.

Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia by William
Shawcross

VIETNAM INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA 1979-2011.

CAMBODIAN" HEAD OF THE INTERPOL OF CAMBODIA. THE VIETNAMESE MILITARY IN UNIFORM
SEEN HERE .

WHAT RIGHTS DO THESE VIETNAMESE INVADERS HAVE TO RUN CAMBODIA IN VIOLATION OF
THE 10 UN RESOLUTION?

ONG YIN TIENG IS A VIETNAMESE RULING CAMBODIA UNDER THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN".

Photo by: Julie Leafe Om Yentieng, chairman of the Anticorruption Unit, speaks
during a press conference in July.

FOR CAMBODIA
10 UN RESOLUTIONS,(1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL VIETNAM TO
CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY, ARE
NOT RESPECTED AS OF TODAY.

This is an unmoderated forum. Please refrain from using foul language.

Thank you for your understanding. Peace among us and in Cambodia.

camdisc-unsubscr...@googlegroups.com

Learn more - http://www.cambodia.org