HOW THE ZIONIST JEWS ARE DESTROYING AMERICA TODAY & CAMBODIA .

1. DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA BY THE ZIONIST JEWS :
American tax payers are required to pay to Israel $ 3 Billions dollar a year
for hiring the Zionist Jews to run America .

It's very expensive as a Nation which had won WWII , and the Nation that had
not do the killing of 6 millions jews.
( An average $3 billion a year is handed to the State of
Rothschild as a result of decisions made by American administrations that are
always, 'Republican' or 'Democrat', controlled by the Rothschilds. One hand of
the network hands over the cash to another.by
The Zionist Elephant In The Room by
the David Icke Newsletter

Language, Culture And Country

By Frosty Wooldridge
5-16-11

Have you noticed dozens of languages being spoken by citizens
and illegal aliens in America? Do you feel the disrespect and the separation?
Do
you feel violated? Are you angry that new citizens and illegal aliens
disrespect
us so much that they refuse to learn our language? Have you heard the growing
Spanish speaking TV and radio stations across the USA? Do you feel like your
country is being stolen from you along with your language? Do you feel the
confusion it creates?

Former President Bill Clinton created
Executive Order 13166 which is an un-legislated multilingual policy that
requires all government agencies like the IRS, Social Security Administration,
the INS, Department of Transportation, the Department of Justice, and others to
print all documents in foreign languages and provide for non-English speaking
people. It costs you millions of your taxpayer dollars to service foreigners
who
came to our country but will not honor that privilege by speaking
English.

Further, it creates separation and
balkanization when you can't speak to fellow Americans.

The cost of Executive Order 13166 in the healthcare sector
alone stands at a staggering $267 million of your taxpayer dollars annually.

Former Colorado Governor Richard Lamm said, "A nation is much
more than a place on a map. It is a state of mind, a shared vision, and a
recognition that we are all in this together. A nation needs a common language
as it needs a common currency. America has been successful because we have
become one people. There is a social glue of a common language, a shared
history, uniting symbols that tie us together. We live under a common flag,
which we honor and salute."

Why is EO 13166 a bad deal for Americans? It's an outrageous
rip-off for an American taxpayer as well as an administrative nightmare. It's a
monstrous burden to healthcare officials and a major injustice to immigrants.
It
will destroy national unity and our culture. From the melting pot, we are
becoming a battle ground of language confrontation and conflict.

Cost? Hold on to your hat: Welfare/food stamp costs at $21
million for translators. Congressional Budget Office estimates costs at $150
million annually. Health care is $180.8 million for multilingual out-patient
services, $78.2 million for multilingual in-patient services, $8.6 for
multilingual emergency room services.

Taxpayer money funneled into Medicare is being diverted to pay
for requirements to provide interpreter services. It's killing doctor time with
patients by forcing them into longer sessions with so much confusion. And,
those
illegal aliens are not paying for medical services. Taxpayers are!

Four factors were required to make this Republic viable and
the greatest success in the history of the world:

1. We have enjoyed a highly educated population.
2. We have a similar moral code which everyone
follows.
3. We maintain a similar ethical standard for all
citizens.
4. We have sustained one standard language so we can debate
together and move forward together as a people.

Ladies and gentlemen of America-we are losing all four
factors. If you look around you, we are losing the cohesive thread of our
society at over four million legal and illegal immigrants annually. They are
not
assimilating nor are they speaking our language. The obvious result of that
will
be much like the Biblical story of the Tower of Babel. Once everyone couldn't
speak the same language, they argued, fought and separate into different
factions. You're seeing the same thing happen with blinding speed in
America.
 WHO RUNS AMERICA TODAY ?

 Senator Schumer Wants Your Guns!
Copyright 2011
Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation! HERE

HOW DO WE STOP THE JEWISH CONTROL OF AMERICA?ACLU Articles, The Jewish Debasing
Of American Culture

ACLU JEWS PROMOTE PERVERSION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2007-2010

Articles May Be Reproduced Only With Authorship of Br Nathanael Kapner

“HOMOSEXUALS BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS!” reports Mass
Resistance, a family oriented Lobby Group.

In an alarming expose’ of videos shown to Elementary School children,
indoctrinating them into anal sex & vile lesbian conduct, Mass Resistance urges
us all to speak out now and stop the homosexual activists from corrupting our
youth.
Both the ACLU, whose leadership are all Jews and the Jewish-controlled Media,
are promoting homosexuality, lesbianism, and all abnormal abominations - all of
which are rotting away our once Christian nation.
As far as I am concerned, I think we have had enough of their wretched
influence on our lives!
Now I wish for all of you to say a prayer to the Lord of Hosts to stop this
outrage as you click Here (wait for download) to see & view how homosexuals and
lesbians are indoctrinating elementary school children into their deviant
sexual behaviour.

Please pray along with me, “Oh Lord - Protect Our Children & Our Nation
Against The Anti Christian Forces Surrounding Us!”
___________________________________

 Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation! HERE

2. DESTRUCTION OF CAMBODIA BY THE ZIONIST JEW,HENRY KISSINGER

Sideshow: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia by William
Shawcross

VIETNAM INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA 1979-2011.supported by the zionist
jews from 1979-2011

CAMBODIAN" HEAD OF THE INTERPOL OF CAMBODIA. THE VIETNAMESE MILITARY IN UNIFORM
SEEN HERE .

WHAT RIGHTS DO THESE VIETNAMESE INVADERS HAVE TO RUN CAMBODIA IN VIOLATION OF
THE 10 UN RESOLUTION?

ONG YIN TIENG IS A VIETNAMESE RULING CAMBODIA UNDER THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN".

Photo by: Julie Leafe Om Yentieng, chairman of the Anticorruption Unit, speaks
during a press conference in July.
solution :
HENRY KISSINGER HAS TO FIX IT.
RESTORE CAMBODIA INDEPENDENCE TODAY

FOR CAMBODIA
10 UN RESOLUTIONS,(1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL VIETNAM TO
CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY, ARE
NOT RESPECTED AS OF TODAY.

BURY