Phillip Ittner | Islamabad  May 06, 2011

File photo of an unmanned aerial aircraft, called a Predator drone.
QUESTION : anti-U.S. protests,  to wage holy war against the United States.

US Drone Strike Kills 15 Militants, Says PakistanAnti-US protests.
And, with anti-U.S. protests taking place across the country on Friday,
security has been tightened further to quell any potential violence. Several
Islamist groups demonstrated Friday against bin Laden's killing, saying more
figures like him would arise to wage holy war against the United States.
Speaking to journalists outside the parliament building Friday, Chaudry Nisar,
the head of the opposition in Pakistan's national assembly, called on the
government to clarify outstanding questions about Osama Bin Laden and the U.S.
raid that led to his death.
>From Rense.com   Obama-Osama: Your Daily Psy Op . May 3, 2011 (left) Both work
>for the CIA in the theater department.

WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN ?

1. FOR PAKISTAN AND THE ARAB WOLRD  IT MEANS to wage holy war against the
United States.
2.FOR CAMBODIA it means America is a demon ( Nixon-Kissinger secret bombing
1969-1975)
3. For American people, this reaction,  IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR AMERICA  TO PAY
ISRAEL $ 3 BILLIONS A YEAR, for what purpose, since all Jew are running America
today . Who says so ?
4. HOW DO WE STOP THE JEWISH CONTROL OF AMERICA?By Brother Nathanael Kapner,
Copyright 2007-2010
data analysis shows a quarrel between Zionist Jew and Orthodox Jew like Brother
Nathanael Kapner, because of this crimes committed by the zionists jews across
America today.
WARNING TO HENRY KISSINGER.

ACLU Articles, The Jewish Debasing Of American Culture

ACLU JEWS PROMOTE PERVERSION IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
By Brother Nathanael Kapner, Copyright 2007-2010
“HOMOSEXUALS BRAINWASHING OUR CHILDREN IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOLS!” reports Mass
Resistance, a family oriented Lobby Group.
In an alarming expose’ of videos shown to Elementary School children,
indoctrinating them into anal sex & vile lesbian conduct, Mass Resistance urges
us all to speak out now and stop the homosexual activists from corrupting our
youth.
Both the ACLU, whose leadership are all Jews and the Jewish-controlled Media,
are promoting homosexuality, lesbianism, and all abnormal abominations - all of
which are rotting away our once Christian nation.
As far as I am concerned, I think we have had enough of their wretched
influence on our lives!
Now I wish for all of you to say a prayer to the Lord of Hosts to stop this
outrage as you click Here (wait for download) to see & view how homosexuals and
lesbians are indoctrinating elementary school children into their deviant
sexual behaviour.

Please pray along with me, “Oh Lord - Protect Our Children & Our Nation
Against The Anti Christian Forces Surrounding Us!”
___________________________________

 Senator Schumer Wants Your Guns!
Copyright 2011
Support The Brother Nathanael Foundation! HERE

HOW DO WE STOP THE JEWISH CONTROL OF AMERICA?

IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR GERMANY TO PAY ISRAEL $ 3 BILLIONS A YEAR
IT'S TOO EXPENSIVE FOR AMERICA  TO PAY ISRAEL $ 3 BILLIONS A YEAR
THEY REALIZE THAT THE CONTRACTS FOR BOTH COUNTRIES NO LONGER VALID .

Millions & millions  of American people got mad and woke up. They see that
their country is occupied by the same people that occupied Germany & Japan
after the WWI.

American people believe that they had won the WWII , and wondering why ,
American too see America is an occupied country, along with  Germany & Japan  ?

 American people just woke up and see the truth, they see that the Zionist Jews
like Henry Kissinger, Ben Bernanki, Zbig Brezezinski, and Zinoist Jews Bankers
are running America. Worst these Zionist Jews are creatinf for America to go
war all the time :
 America continues to go to wars with Irak, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Libya with
money borrowed from China, Japan and others.
At the end of October 2010, China owned 1.1753 trillion in U.S. Treasury
securities. That dropped to $1.1641 trillion by the end of November, $1.1601
trillion by the end of December, $1.1547 trillion by the end of January, and
$1.1541 trillion by the end of February 2011.

THIS DROME IS THE SYMBOL OF DECEPTION FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE .

THIS QUESTION : WHY A JEW HATES THE KHMER PEOPLE?
HENRY KISSINGER IS A JEW.HE IS WORST.HE IS ANTI THE KHMER RACE. HE HAS KILLED
600 000 KHMER CIVILIANS.

 show: Kissinger, Nixon, and the Destruction of Cambodia by William Shawcross

 .
FOLLOWED BY

VIETNAM INVASION & OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA 1979-2011.

CAMBODIAN" HEAD OF THE INTERPOL OF CAMBODIA. THE VIETNAMESE MILITARY IN UNIFORM
SEEN HERE .

WHAT RIGHTS DO THESE VIETNAMESE INVADERS HAVE TO RUN CAMBODIA IN VIOLATION OF
THE 10 UN RESOLUTION?

ONG YIN TIENG IS A VIETNAMESE RULING CAMBODIA UNDER THE LABEL "CAMBODIAN".

Photo by: Julie Leafe Om Yentieng, chairman of the Anticorruption Unit, speaks
during a press conference in July.

FOR CAMBODIA
10 UN RESOLUTIONS,(1979-1988) VOTED BY 116 UN MEMBER COUNTRIES ,CALL VIETNAM TO
CEASE HER OCCUPATION OF CAMBODIA & REMOVE ALL HER TROOPS FROM THE COUNTRY, ARE
NOT RESPECTED AS OF TODAY.

HENRY KISSINGER ,RESTORE CAMBODIA INDEPENDENCE TODAY

BURY