Greetings: Camino developers:

Very good excecution with v1.0b1!

Suggestions:

Make the Bookmarks icon on/off toggleable. Right now if I click it on my toolbar, it can't be clicked again to terminate the bookmarks set-up screen to the previous screen or one beneath.

Use hands-free contextual menus (long mouse press activated) for bookmarks or menu execution options.

Allow single row bookmarks bar with "over runs" of additional bookmark icons displayed in a drop menu at the end.

Provide a "Print To PDF" button customization option.

Save self-contained web page for off-line viewing.

A way to edit or prune unwanted web pages or spam in the cache without having to throw out the whole baby with the bathwater.

More input to come.

Keep up the excellent work!

James Greenidge