this is interesting for make a 3rd party JS/CSS debugger without parse
any system log file.
this is interesting for clean system.log without any errors of camino
except for crashing or kernel panic.
this is interesting for identify the user who have the error.
etc, etc...

that's good reasons ?
thx

boby