The reason I asked why you want to do it is that each of the examples
you give is actually asking for something different, and they have
different solutions:

> this is interesting for make a 3rd party JS/CSS debugger without parse
> any system log file.

If that's the case, then you want a way to direct JS/CSS errors from
Camino to a specific file, not to redirect the logging for Camino,
since you don't want things like multiple class declaration warnings
to show up in a third-party JS debugger.

It's pretty easy to do this with an InputManager; that's how
ChimericalConsole works. As we start to build a supported extension
framework, that's something that's very likely to be formalized.

> this is interesting for clean system.log without any errors of camino
> except for crashing or kernel panic.

For this case, you really do want everything. That can't be controlled
by Camino, since many of the messages that are logged from Camino are
generated by OS code, and we can't change what they log to. In that
case, you'd need to change the log handling at the system level (using
something like ASL), or run Camino inside of a wrapper that redirects
standard out and standard error.

This also gets back to my point that we'd like to know about
problematic log messages, since we don't intend Camino to be chatty.
In general, we don't want to be logging for anything but a very
serious error.

> this is interesting for identify the user who have the error.

This doesn't require any changes, since as a user-level process,
Camino log messages go to the console for that user.

So without knowing what you actually want out of this, it's hard to
suggest the best way to accomplish it.

-Stuart