At 8:44 PM -0700 on 3/24/08, David Fedoruk wrote:

>Then how do we determine that what we see is not user error? I always
>think three time, check things very carefully before I actually file a
>bug.

If you're unsure if something you might be seeing could be "user
error" or want to double-check what you're seeing, you can test with
a fresh profile using Troubleshoot Camino (
http://pimpmycamino.com/parts/troubleshoot-camino ) and compare to
the rendering in the equivalent Firefox build as a first step.  That
won't rule out all causes of "user error" or problems related to your
configuration, but it will catch several common problems of those
types.

Smokey
--
Smokey Ardisson