From: Shoshanna Green <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

From: Stuart Morgan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> The issue here is a difference in how a normal Cocoa text view breaks
> words vs. how Gecko's editor (which controls text boxes in Camino's
> content area) does it.

Thank you so much for this speedy and clear explanation, Stuart! The
cursor does get positioned correctly in Firefox -- even in the location
and search bars -- and I have written to Ergonis, the folks who make
Typinator, to ask them if they can fix it similarly in Camino.

--
Shoshanna Green
[EMAIL PROTECTED]